The Sutton Place
Mother's Day Weekend Getaway ✿
I had the pleasure of having a two night stay with my wonderful parents at the oh so charming Sutton Place Hotel for Mother's Day weekend.
Like a Hollywood Classic
From the moment you arrive at the Sutton Place Hotel, you are greeted warmly by a charming bell man and valet that offers to park your car.
From gold accents, warm tones, beautiful tiled floors, and expensive looking vintage furniture, you will find yourself amongst an ambience of elegance and European charm.
Depending on what time of the year it is, there may or may not be a long line up to check in. Mother's Day weekend was a bit of a mayhem, so make sure you allow yourself some time to get settled before you head out to adventure the beautiful City of Vancouver.
Parking (fees apply)
Grand Suite - 1 King & Sofa Bed
♡ The beautiful suite we stayed in
• Grand Suite
• Located Main Tower
• One King Bed
• Private Bedroom (Double French Doors) & Separate Living Area
• A Pull-Out Sofa Bed (Queen)
• Multi-Function Docking Station
• Electronic Safe & Mini-Bar
• Bathroom with Stand Up Shower & Separate Tub
• Complimentary Gilchrist & Soames® Bath Products
• High-Speed Internet & Wi-Fi Access (Fees Apply)
• Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar (Available for room service & dine in, located down at lobby) * * Recommended ☺
♡ of Downtown
Established in the heart of downtown Vancouver and set against a magical backdrop of lush mountains and sparkling blue sea, you'll find that you're just steps away from all the shopping, business, arts, food and entertainment districts.
You seriously can't get more central than this hotel . . .
Everything you need ♡
♡ Recommended spots to checkout:
♡ For Shopping: Robson St, Granville St, Pacific Centre, Holt Renfrew and all the cute boutiques in Gastown.
My favorite shops located downtown: Urban Outfitters, 8th & Main, Oak + Fort, NOUL and Topshop.
♡ For Dining:
• MeeT in Gastown - must try their amazing burgers!! And if you get fries, you need the gravy!! (everything on their menu is either Vegan or Vegetarian.
• Rodneys Oyster Bar (go for happy hour)
• Nuba - highly recommend any of their lunch plates! Or their La Feast if you're wanting to share! A must try is their Najibs (deep fried cauliflower)!!!
• Joe Fortes - any of their eggs bennies (go for brunch)
▽ All walkable yasss
But theres more . . . ♡
♡ Vancouver Art Gallery - Tuesday's are by donation
♡ Seawall - bike or walk and enjoy the scenery
♡ Stanley Park - pack a picnic
♡ Yuk Yuk's Comedy Club
♡ Granville Island - grab a bite to eat at their little market + checkout a hilarious improv show at the improv centre
♡ Scotiabank Theatre - if you're feeling lazy and want a chill night, there is a movie theatre just across the street!
Again, these places are all walkable (if you're not lazy . . . ☺)
T i m e l e s s Beauty 💋
The Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver is a perennial Conde Nast Traveler Gold List favourite and one of Travel and Leisure’s Top 500 List.